Monday, October 20, 2014

Television and Cinema Verities: Terminator 2 (1991)



“I wasn’t prepared for the buzz about my body – how hard I’d pumped up and worked out.  All that seems to have overshadowed my acting to some degree. Sure it was tough to do, but not once did I think, Oh this is going to get me noticed. I did it because it was so much a part of Sarah’s evolved character and my work process. There’s a lot more to her than the “Woman with a Gun” subtext going on that’s been overlooked. Journalists seem eager to talk about the scene in which I condemn men. Sarah does that because she’s bitterly screwed up and meant to be unsympathetic. It’s not my personal polemic.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter The House Between picks up Hermes Creative Award (Platinum!) for 2024

Enter The House Between, our audio drama that finished airing its first season in October of 2023, picked up its second award yesterday!  T...